Here are some tips on How to stop underarm sweating.
In our day to day life, we perform a great deal of activities. This results in sweating which can in some cases be quite embarrassing.
For those wondering how to stop underarm sweating, there are many chemical solutions available. While they may give some sort of respite, it is usually temporary and there are always side effects to the chemicals used.
A person looking for an answer on how to stop underarm sweating might get a temporary solution but also suffer adverse effects such as rashes, allergies etc.
A better solution is natural remedies.
In today’s hectic lifestyle people are always on the lookout for how to stop underarm sweating. There are many natural remedies which have been found to be most effective
in dealing with the question of how to stop underarm sweating.
- Buttermilk is considered a natural and safe answer to the question of how to stop underarm sweating. A glass of buttermilk everyday has shown results in a few months. It is also very healthy as it is high in vitamin B12, calcium and potassium and has less fat and calories than regular milk.
- Sage tea is a tried and tested method of dealing with the issue of how to stop underarm sweating. It is high in Vitamin B and magnesium which controls the sweat glands. Brew sage in hot water for no more than 10 minutes. Drinking 1 to 2 cups a day will show surprising results in just a few weeks.
- An apple cider vinegar and honey mixture will also help deal with excessive sweating. It is another solution on how to stop underarm sweating. Take 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and two of pure honey on an empty stomach 3 times a day for a week. It has always shown positive results.
- Tomato juice is also a good answer on how to stop underarm sweating. It helps reduce excessive sweating. Take it every day for a week and then on alternate days.
- Another solution for how to stop underarm sweating is by applying diluted tea tree oil to the area for a few days. The astringent and antibacterial properties will dry out the skin and deal with the sweat.
- Another solution to how to stop underarm sweating is by drinking grape juice.
There are many remedies and solutions to how to stop underarm sweating. Finding the right solution for you will take time and effort. Once you do find the right remedy you can help others find the answer to how to stop underarm sweating.